PaceSetter Wireless Remote Display
The PaceSetter Wireless Remote Display is a complementary product to the PaceSetter Wireless Scale Time Clock, allowing the current scale or real time to be displayed in multiple locations around the layout, all automatically synchronized to the main clock. All your operators can easily keep an eye on the scale time with secondary displays strategically placed in the layout room, rather than having to constantly check in with dispatch or crane their necks around corners just to see the clock. The secondary displays are connected wirelessly to the main PaceSetter, requiring no additional layout wiring to be installed.
- 0.8" tall bright green digits for easy visibility
- Includes smoked acrylic faceplate
- Automatically coordinates with the Wireless Scale Time Clock master
- Wireless - no additional infrastructure required!
Overall size: 3.50" (W) x 1.75" (L) x 1.00" (H)
Digit height: 0.8"
The Wireless Remote Display requires an 8V to 24V DC power supply. If no DC supply is available, this can be provided from the DCC track bus using a DCC Power Adapter.
The complete gEDA design files are available on GitHub.
- 0 in stock - contact us for lead time.