16-Channel 24-Bit ADC Data Acquisition Shield for Arduino (3.3V IO Version)
The ARD-LTC2499-3V3 is a 3.3V I/O compatible version of the popular ARD-LTC2499 Arduino compatible shield for use with Arduinos such as the Due, Zero, etc.
- 24-bit delta sigma ADC
- 4.096V precision voltage reference
- 16 single-ended channels, 8 differential channels, or any combination
- Optional onboard 5V linear regulator provides clean power to the ADC and reference
- 128 bytes of onboard EEPROM for storing configuration or calibration values
- Read-only 6-byte EUI-48-compatible globally unique ID
- Arduino form factor and software library
- 3.3V or 5V compatible I2C interface
2.7"(L) x 2.1"(W)Input Voltage Range:
0V to VREF/2 (single-ended)
-VREF/2 to +VREF/2 (differential)
The complete gEDA design files are available on GitHub.
Note: Arduino is a registered trademark of Arduino AG.
- 35 in stock