2-Channel 16-Bit I2C/Qwiic Analog to Digital Converter
The I2C-MCP3427 is a Qwiic-compatible 2-channel delta-sigma analog to digital converter. It provides an easy way to get analog sensor data into any project that has a Qwiic-compatible I2C bus, such as a Raspberry Pi.
- Dual differential inputs capable of 0-3.3V common mode and +/- 2.048V differential signals
- Software-adjustable resolution and conversion speed (16 bits @ 15 samples/sec, 14 bits @ 60 samples/sec, 12 bits @ 240 samples/sec)
- Software-controlled programmable gain amplifier can apply a gain of 1x,
2x, 4x, or 8x to the input signal to avoid external gain amplifiers
- Built-in 2.048V, 0.05% reference.
- Plug and play Qwiic connections get your project up and running quickly
- Solder jumpers for selecting up to 8 different addresses
- Delta-sigma converter architecture for low-noise measurements
- Based around the Microchip MCP3427 - consult the datasheet for a full list of features
- Python control library that works with Raspberry Pi (and compatibles)
The complete gEDA design files are available on GitHub.MCP3427 Datasheet
- 1 in stock