PaceSetter Wireless Scale Time Clock
For those seeking more realistic model railroad operations, a scale clock - a clock that runs at some multiple of real time - is often the answer. The distances on our layouts are never as far as on a 1:1 railroad, and to simulate realistic timetable operations, we need time to be scaled to match our trains. That's where the PaceSetter Wireless Scale Time Clock comes in - a clock targeting model railroad applications, with flexible configuration to accommodate most any layout or operational scenario, and that will automatically network with other PaceSetter Wireless Remote Displays placed around the layout. Connected wirelessly, the remote displays repeat what the main clock is showing, so every operator can easily keep an eye on the time. In addition, the PaceSetter is compatible with the ProtoThrottle, such that the time appears right on the ProtoThrottle display!
- Clock ratio adjustable from 99x to 0.1x for running faster or slower than real time
- “Hold” mode for pausing operations
- Display both scale time and real time
- Real time clock/calendar with battery backup
- Three configurable start times
- 12 and 24 hour time display formats
- Compatible with wireless PaceSetter Remote Displays and the ProtoThrottle
Overall size: 4.50" (W) x 4.00" (H) x 1.375" (D)
Screen display area: 3.00" (W) x 0.98" (L)The PaceSetter requires an 8V to 24V DC power supply.
The complete gEDA design files are available on GitHub.
Schematic (v2.1) - Current
Schematic (v1.1) - Legacy
Advanced Use CasesAs with most of our products, the MRBW-FCM is open source hardware and software. We provide all the design files, and you're more than welcome to build your own or tinker with the software to meet your own needs. Design files can be found at the GitHub link above.
- 0 in stock - contact us for lead time.