Battery-Powered Display Cabinet LED Driver
The CKT-LEDPANEL is designed to drive a 2x2ft. LED panel from a 20V lithium ion tool battery or 18-24V external power source. It's intended for use in creating a backlit display cabinet for glass collectables, such as bottles or insulators.
- 15-21V lithium ion battery input, designed for Dewalt and similar tool batteries.
- Battery undervoltage lockout at 15.25V to protect the battery pack against excessive discharge. Shutdown current is 50uA.
- 18-24V auxiliary power input for powering off of a wall adapter or similar instead of a battery.
- Constant current 300mA output at 30-42V, intended to drive a 2x2ft edge lit LED panel
- Overvoltage protection on the output.
- 2A mini fuse to protect against shorts
- Connector for panel on/off switch, minimizing the amount of connections that need to be made
- CKT-LEDPANEL control board
- 3x 2-position terminal connectors
- 1x 4-position terminal connector
- 3D printed CKT-LEDPANEL bracket and 4x #2 mounting screws for the PCB
- 1 in stock