ProtoThrottle in Action: March Train Shows
Spring Creek Model Trains will be at these shows in the month of March:
- Hostler’s Festival, Ogden Union Station, Ogden, UT. March 8-10
- Sioux City Cosmopolitan Club Train Show, Delta Hotel Center, South Sioux City, NE. March 9-10
- Boot Hill Train Show, Gray County Rec Center, Cimarron, KS. March 16-17
- Spring Creek Model Trains Freemo event at the store, Deshler, NE. March 23-24
- Greater Sioux Falls Model Railroad Show, Multi-Cultural Center, Sioux Falls, SD. March 23-24
Stop by to try out the ProtoThrottle and see all the wonderful products and service that Spring Creek offers!
ProtoThrottle in Action: Denver, CO
Spring Creek Model Trains will be at the Rocky Mountain Train Show Show in Denver, CO, this coming weekend, March 2-3, 2019. Stop by their booth for a chance to try out the ProtoThrottle, Realistic Control Stand Throttle! We will also be there some of the time to talk ProtoThrottle to anyone interested.
Spring Creek will be on the road throughout the year, providing you an opportunity to try the ProtoThrottle for yourself. For the latest show schedule, please check the Spring Creek Model Trains calendar.
Dead Rail Interface for the ProtoThrottle
We’ve been asked a few times if there would ever be a dead rail interface for the ProtoThrottle. While this is not something we would likely embark on ourselves (Nathan and I are both N-scale modelers), the open source nature of the design has allowed others to do so. Over the last few months, Martin Sant has been busy building a dead rail interface for the ProtoThrottle to run his G-scale trains. Check out the progress on Martin’s blog.